To Our Valued Customers:
As of 12:01 AM tomorrow (Saturday, 3/21/2020), we will be complying with the order established by Governor Tom Wolf mandating the closure of all non-life-sustaining businesses amid the COVID-19 virus pandemic. To ensure the safety of our employees and customers, our showroom will be closed and our doors will be locked until further notice.
- We will continue to provide necessary service and over-the-counter-sales.
- If your door is broken, whether a residential or commercial application, we will be available to repair or replace it.
- If you require a part or parts necessary to make your door function, we will be available to provide the part(s) for curbside pick-up.
In order to receive any of these services, please call our office at 814-476-7717, where we will have some members of our staff on hand.
Per Governor Wolf’s guidelines, we do provide a necessary service for all life-sustaining businesses and entities and therefore will remain open on a limited staffed basis. We ask for patience during this period, as we are only operational with 25% of our usual staff. Those 25% will, however work diligently to provide necessary service and replacement, while maintaining proper hygiene and sanitary practices to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. We will continue to provide updates as necessary, and we will be there for our community during this crisis.
Garage Door and Entry Door repair and replacements are available for the follow entities and businesses:
- Residential Homes
- Medical Facilities (i.e. Hospitals)
- Doctor’s Offices
- Pharmacies and Pharmaceutical Distribution Centers
- Trucking Docks
- Grocery Stores
- Fire Departments
- Police Departments/Borough Offices
- Airport Facilities
- Mass Transit/Bus Garages
- Gas/Fuel Stations
- Agricultural Applications
- Specific Manufacturing Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Interstate Highway Facilities
*This list is not all-inclusive. Some exceptions will apply and this list is subject to change as we move forward.
Plyler Entry Systems