Steel Residential Garage Doors
We’ve taken the iconic raised panel steel garage door and given it a vintage feel by adding a grooved panel design, optional decorative windows and wrought iron hardware with many unique color choices including Ultra-Grain®, Clopay’s exclusive faux woodgrain paint finish.
When you’re looking for carriage house garage doors with the durability of steel, choose the Gallery® steel doors by Clopay®. Whether your vision for your home’s exterior is elegant, sleek, unique, or somewhere in between, the versatile design of the Gallery® can provide just the look you need to rejuvenate your home’s exterior.
Construction OverviewView All Door & Window Combinations
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs available in short- and long-panel options.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
For size and color availability, click here
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
TOP SECTIONS WITH WINDOWS
ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLE14
ARCH1 WITH GRILLE24
ARCH2 WITH GRILLE24
ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLE14
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
WROUGHT IRON ARCH*
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARCH3 WITH GRILLES
ARCH3 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
Note for Double Top Sections: These are specific to double car doors, in addition to options above.
Specialty Glass Options
SPADE LIFT HANDLES
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
TWISTED "T" HANDLE
TWISTED "L" HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
Spear Step Plate
SPADE STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK MEDIUM FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK DARK FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK WALNUT FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK SLATE FINISH*
ColorBlast available (Click for details).
Gallery 3-Layer Installation and Maintenance Instructions
Gallery 1 and 2 Layer Installation and Maintenance Instructions
1 Year Installation Warranty
Steel Garage Doors Care and Maintenance
|Collection||Series||Model/Design||Door/Panel Style||Max Width||Max Height||Construction/Material||Colors|
|Gallery®||Premium Intellicore® (3-Layer)||2" Gallery Intellicore®||Carriage House||20'2"||16'0"||3 Layers: Steel + 2" Intellicore® Polyurethane Insulation + Steel||Standard White, Glacier White, Almond, Desert Tan, Sandtone, Bronze, Chocolate, Mocha Brown, Black, Charcoal, Ultra-Grain® Oak Medium Finish, Ultra-Grain® Oak Dark Finish, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish|
|Gallery®||Premium Intellicore® (3-Layer)||1-3/8" Gallery Intellicore®||Carriage House||18'2"||16'0"||3 Layers: Steel + 1 3/8" Intellicore® Polyurethane Insulation + Steel||Standard White, Glacier White, Almond, Desert Tan, Sandtone, Bronze, Chocolate, Mocha Brown, Black, Charcoal, Ultra-Grain® Oak: Medium, Dark and Walnut Finishes|
|Gallery®||Premium (3-Layer Polystyrene)||1-3/8" Gallery Polystyrene||Carriage House||18'2"||16'0"||3 Layers: Steel + 1-3/8" Polystyrene Insulation + Steel||Standard White, Glacier White, Almond, Desert Tan, Sandtone, Bronze, Chocolate, Mocha Brown, Black, Charcoal|
|Gallery®||Premium (3-Layer Polystyrene)||2" Gallery Polystyrene||Carriage House||20'2"||16'0"||3 Layers: Steel + 1-3/8" Polystyrene Insulation + Steel||Standard White, Glacier White, Almond, Desert Tan, Sandtone, Bronze, Chocolate, Mocha Brown, Black, Charcoal|
|Gallery®||Value Plus and Value (2-Layer and 1-Layer)||24 ga. Gallery Pan||Carriage House||20'0"||12'0"||2 or 1 Layer: Steel + 1-5/16" Polystyrene Insulation; Steel||Standard White, Almond, Desert Tan, Sandtone, Chocolate*|
|Gallery®||Value Plus and Value (2-Layer and 1-Layer)||25 ga. Gallery Pan||Carriage House||18'0"||12'0"||2 or 1 Layer: Steel + 1-5/16" Polystyrene Insulation; Steel||Standard White, Almond, Desert Tan, Sandtone, Chocolate*|