ROLL-UP SHEET DOORS
Commercial Roll-Up Steel Doors
Roll-up sheet doors are ideal for mini warehouses and self-storage facilities with the goal of added security. Constructed from 26ga by 24 in wide sheets of steel roll formed with integral grooves that are hemmed together to form a continuous sheet guided vertically by roll formed guides.
- 26 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel curtain with a baked-on silicone polyester top coat.
- Roll-formed guides of hot-dipped galvanized steel (18 gauge 150C, 16 gauge 157C and 12 gauge 160C).
- Self-lubricating wearstrips on curtain prevent metal-to-metal contact and muffle door noise.
- Curtains are prepainted inside and out to inhibit rust. Hot-dipped, galvanized steel is painted with primer and given a tough oven-baked silicone polyester top coat, to provide the most rust-resistant steel door available.
- Heavy-duty bottom bar withstands the external elements.
- Full bulb-type bottom weatherstrip ensures proper fit along irregular floors.
BAKED-ON SILICONE POLYESTER PAINT
Use for reference only. Premium colors are an upcharge.
|26 Gauge Steel Curtain